Hello, my kitties! Today I want to share with you tips to care for your hands. Everyone knows that our hands are more prone to aging, but in spite of this, few of us care of them with the same diligence as they take care of the face. I had the same problem a long before and I realized that I want to take care of my hands with my "crooked" fingers and I do not want them to be spotted and wrinkled. I will share with you 5 tips how to solve one of the most common problems with hands, it is especially important during the winter and early spring. How to care of dry skin hands? Of course you start to care of your hands with much more great care, than before and I'll help you with that! Here are my tips:
5 Tips how to care of dry skin hands
1. Using household cleaning agents, always wear gloves! Yes, I know, it's awkward! I am suffered, but then used to. Yet the beauty of my hands and nails is more important for me! =)
2. Make it a rule after each contact with water, whether it be a simply washing of your hands or a taking a bath, use a moisturizing and nourishing cream with protective properties. A lot of such creams are available, select the one that you most prefer ;) I use hand cream by polish brand Belle Jardin with goat milk and collagen - perfectly nourishes, moisturizes and protects the skin, and my hands have so nice milk smell ♥ By the way, the big tubes with cream are heavy to carry in the bag e.g. when you are going to work, so take note to get a little sample of your favorite product that will be always with you ;)
3. Do a hand massage once a week. Oil massage can increase blood circulation in the skin of the hands and helps the skin cells recover faster, and oil well nourishes the skin. If you have dry, but not sensitive skin, you can do a massage with a scrub - microgranules of scrub will help exfoliate dead skin cells and make your hands softer. The easiest option - mix any oil and sugar 1:1 and make a good massage of your hands.
4. Do night masks for the hands. There are a lot of cosmetic masks in stores, but you can DIY, e.g. by mixing coconut oil with an egg yolk (1 egg yolk and 1 tbsp of oil). Apply this mixture on the hands skin and wear gloves.
5. Fast nourishing mask for dry skin hands. Is not necessarily to keep this mask for a long time, however it will help quickly soften the skin. It is particularly suitable for those who have sensitive skin of hands.
Mix avocado oil, honey and cocoa (1 tbsp of each) and apply on the skin, rinse off after 5 minutes. No need to wash off the oil with soap, just remove the excess oil with a tissue, remains will be quickly absorbed into the skin.
Eat more vitamins and drink plenty of clean water! It is always helpful! ♥
If you have any question, just ask ;) I continue to improve my English, I hope you've noticed it :D
I love you very much, my dears ♥ Meow! ♥