I'm back to blogging after some rest, and today's post is about one of my favourite nail designs - geometric art. I love minimalism and math figures, so I definitely like all of ideas I'll show you today.
Geometric Nail Art Design Ideas
- Lines and stripes. My personal #1 design! Long and light lines can make your fingers longer. It's pretty minimalistic option, so I would recommend it, obviously, as a "must do" idea.
- Geometric figures. All angled shapes. Yep, circles are geometrical figures, too. But There is all about angles!
- Contrast. Use cool color mixes. I personally love black&white options, but you can choose any one you like.
- Metallic. Pretty futuristic and cool. You can use metallic nail polishes to make that cyber-robo-accent.
- Catwalk designs. If you like complex art, you can "borrow" high-fashion designers ideas for your nail art.