Kittens, today I want to talk about the problem of acne and share tips on how to get rid of red acne marks. I will not talk about that the problem is, of course, should be solved comprehensively, getting rid of the root causes of the disease. Sometimes it is an urgent need to look at 100%, without waiting for the effect of the treatment. And I dedicate this publication to date to the solution of the problem of red acne marks.
Causes of the redness
During any of the inflammatory process in a place where is this inflammation, local temperature and blood flow are increasing (to fight with disease-causing bacteria), so to get rid of red acne marks, of course, it is best to first remove the cause of the problem - get rid of the disease microbes. But not always it turns out to do when the inflammation occurs subcutaneously, as in the case of acne, so it's easier to deal with a consequence - the inflammation and red marks.
How to get rid of red acne marks?
Of course, don't forget that acne can have a different nature, and the only way will not help all people in the fight against acne. All the treatment must be based on the advice of experts in the first place. And of course, don't expect a quick resolution of problems, sometimes searching of "working" remedies takes months and even years of experimentation. Well, yes, I was distracted, I share 5 tips on getting rid of the inflammation and red acne spots.
- The cold. It is our best friend in the removal of any inflammation. Because of it acne can be controlled locally, applying the ice cubes on a red mark. You can also wash your face with cold water on a regular basis, it well helps not only to cope with redness, but in general, to narrow pores and restore skin tone.
- Vasoconstrictor drops. These are eye drops or remedies for the nose, that are available over the counter. They contain vasoconstrictor components that reduce blood flow to the location of inflammation, thereby taking away the redness (and not only in the eyeballs, it's perfectly valid for subcutaneous capillaries as well).
- Aspirin. As an antiinflammatory agent aspirin may be used not only internally but also externally. You can take aspirin mask by mixing crushed aspirin with a spoonful of honey, and the acetylsalicylic acid can be applied locally - a little bit of on the red acne spot.
- Special remedies of local action. Such a lot of brands as mass-market as luxury ones, as well ad products from drugstores. This sticks, pencils, gels of local actions should be applied directly to the location of inflammation. They contain vasoconstrictor and anti-inflammatory agents, which reduce the redness and inflammation, removing red acne marks. Some also help to visually conceal redness due to the effect of concealer.
- If to continue about concealment, it is not the worst option would be to mask the red marks with green corrector and/or concealer. To do this green corrector is applying directly on the red spot with tapping movements (it will conceal redness), then you can use just powder. But if the redness is very striking, you can also apply concealer on the top, evening skin tone.
Do you have own secrets how to get rid of red spots from acne?
I wish you a wonderful day! I love you! ♥ Meow!