Girls, in my today's publication, I will share with you tips on how to properly create a business or office makeup for every day. I will share with you the rules of makeup for the office, I will create a selection of makeup products that should be in your office makeup bag, and, of course, I will share with you the most interesting video-tutorials how to do the office makeup.
Office makeup for every day. Pics of the best looks
Probably is no sense to tell you about what is a classic business makeup, suitable for the office. And so we all understand that this makeup should be discreet, but practical enough, that will help you look beautiful, presentable, but it will not "hurt the eyes" of others. I decided to share with you a small collection of pics with makeup in neutral tones that are perfect for everyday use on the job.
Office makeup for every day. Tips and trics
- Do not forget that the main rule is naturality. Colleagues and clients need to pay attention to your professionalism, not on the fact you "have gone too far with mascara" or your "lipstick is too bright." Used colors of cosmetics should be as close to natural shades of your skin, lashes and eyebrows. Shades of brown and gray are perfect to replace the favorite color and black pencils.
- Use tonal foundation in two shades, or pay attention to the bronzer - beautifully sculpted face looks impressively without losing their naturalness.
- When using blush choose the most natural shades. I would advise to pay attention to the shades of peach. Bright pink or brick colors will look unnatural in the office.
- Prefer matte lipsticks neutral or classic berry shades.
- For eye makeup, if for you is not enough a simple eyeliner, it is best to use three to four natural shades of eyeshadows: beige, champagne, taupe, shades of tan. It is advisable to use a shadow without shimmer or with a slight pearl effect. Lighter shades apply from the inner corner of the eye to the middle of the eyelid, and the darkest ones apply on the crease of eyelid and outer corner of the eye. This will create a beautiful expressive eyes, but will not deprive you of naturalness.
- If you wear glasses for myopia, your eyes look smaller visually through the lenses. You can make the eyes bigger visually by adjusting the eye line with eyeliner, and making expressive eyes through the use of different shades of eye shadow: select a light color for the middle of eyelid, and a darker shadows for the crease. Do not forget to blend all carefully.
- To create the office makeup, use mascara brown or black color, without a "super-effects." Theatrical lashes in makeup for the office would look out of place.
Office makeup for every day. Makeup products for the best office look
I picked up for you a little list of products, which are perfect for creating office makeup, and will also help transform the daily look in a evening look, if you do not have time to run home and change the makeup before upcoming evening event.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 12 eyeshadows (matte and shimmering)
- IsaDora Eye Shadow Quartet 20 Classic Brown (classic shades for natural makeup)
Small quartet is very convenient to take with you to the office, and a large palette is suitable for home use. If you you are going on an evening event, you can always refresh your makeup with darker shades of palette to make the eyes more expressive.
- Dior Crayon Eyeliner, shade Intense Brown 594: brown-black
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, shade Triggerfish: grey steel
- Lancôme Définicils mascara, classic black color
- YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll, shade Wheedler Brown. Good choice for eyeglasses wearers
- Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15. Choose the shade according your skin tone.
- Nars Bronzing Powder Irresistiblement, my choice Desert glow. Of course, each of us needs to choose the shade wich is the best for our skin tone
- Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour, my choise is Orange Blossom - shimmering apricot with golden pink pearl
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit two shades
Office makeup for every day - Video: Fresh & Polished Look For The Office/Work
Video-tutorial: Day to Night Makeup
Easy Natural Make-up & Hair up Style
My Everyday Makeup Routine
Which ones makeup products are your favourite for the office makeup? Which shades do you prefere to use?
I wish you a great day! remember, that I love you so much!♥ Meow!